Phone number?
So, I might be going to Stockholm tomorrow to see the apartment.
I have the phone number and everything to the guy who lives there now, but every time I call his cellphone is turned off… So as you probably understand, I have to contact him in order to see the apartment. If I get the place, I’ll get the keys by September first.
In other news, nothing has happened.
------------------------------------------
Quotation of the day:

------------------------------------------
WOW of the day: Now I have seen many different videos and compilations of many different things (= only football), but this one really stands out as one the best ones. Does anyone know the name of the song? It's really filled with anxiety (=ångest).
Grazie Ragazzi!
I have the phone number and everything to the guy who lives there now, but every time I call his cellphone is turned off… So as you probably understand, I have to contact him in order to see the apartment. If I get the place, I’ll get the keys by September first.
In other news, nothing has happened.
------------------------------------------
Quotation of the day:

------------------------------------------
WOW of the day: Now I have seen many different videos and compilations of many different things (= only football), but this one really stands out as one the best ones. Does anyone know the name of the song? It's really filled with anxiety (=ångest).
Grazie Ragazzi!
2 Comments:
Fix you - Coldplay
Too, easy SAMINE RAHBINE YAZIDDIDIIDIDI /a
By
Anonymous, at 6:46 am
Thank you!1
By
saminos., at 12:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home