No answer.
The guy who owned the apartment never answered, so I couldn’t go today. I’m going to try all weekend and hopefully he will answer before Monday (when I have to sign contract). I
also found some interesting statistics regarding the KI (Karolinska Institute) and their medical education. Apparently, they only accepted 31 students by looking at their high school marks/grades. 771 of the applicants had 20.0 (highest mark), which means that the chance of seeing me there next term was about 4%. I feel very lucky indeed.
In other news, I’m going barbecue tonight with some of my friends.
--------------------------------------------
Picture of the day: The face of a brutal murderer? Seriously, they couldn't find a better picture? Translation: The picture is from a masquerade.

------------------------------------------
Lol of the day: We shall go on with our sovjet national anthem theme... (note: only funny if you know Swedish)
also found some interesting statistics regarding the KI (Karolinska Institute) and their medical education. Apparently, they only accepted 31 students by looking at their high school marks/grades. 771 of the applicants had 20.0 (highest mark), which means that the chance of seeing me there next term was about 4%. I feel very lucky indeed.
In other news, I’m going barbecue tonight with some of my friends.
--------------------------------------------
Picture of the day: The face of a brutal murderer? Seriously, they couldn't find a better picture? Translation: The picture is from a masquerade.

------------------------------------------
Lol of the day: We shall go on with our sovjet national anthem theme... (note: only funny if you know Swedish)
1 Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH Asså jag GARVADE SÖNDER MIG AJAJAJ VA BRA BRAVOO ILL GRANDE MASHALLAH HAHAHAHHHA!!!!!!!!!!!
By
Anonymous, at 8:02 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home