il dottore

Monday, July 31, 2006

Stench of Love

I went to see the apartment today. I really didn’t expect that he would be home, just wanted to see the area, but I decided to see if he was home or not before I did anything else. And so, I knocked on the door. Male, 26-27 years old, wearing t-shirt and underpants, answers the door.

“uh..?”
“Hi, I’m here to see the apartment bla bla I’m going to move in here in a month or so…”
“oh… ok… here, come in..”

THE STENCH THAT REACHED MY NOSTRILS WAS THE STENCH OF SOMETHING I CANNOT DESCRIBE

Now this guy had just finished his Master of Engineering education thing and was currently unemployed. He was sitting, among unwashed dishes and dirty, smelly clothes of every colour (mostly brown) and playing World of Warcraft (computer game) on a Monday at about 1 pm.

Apart from that, it was really nice. Hopefully the contract will be signed tomorrow.

----------------------------

Quote of the day: (no translation available)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home