IKEA?
I was there again yesterday to inspect my apartment. This time I was there with my parents. The guy wore clothes this time and my parents thought the place was very good. Now all that is left is to actually put some furniture in there. A trip to IKEA maybe?
Now, the apartment needs to be fixed before I get the keys. The guy who lives there now is obliged to clean up, but you never know.. The wallpaper was for example crap with spots and stains here and there..
Things close to apartment:
1. Shabby place to rent movies.
2. Vivo – supermarket.
3. Handelsbanken (bank).
4. Canon and HP offices.
5. Pizza place.
6. Sushi place.
7. Greek food.
Now, the apartment needs to be fixed before I get the keys. The guy who lives there now is obliged to clean up, but you never know.. The wallpaper was for example crap with spots and stains here and there..
Things close to apartment:
1. Shabby place to rent movies.
2. Vivo – supermarket.
3. Handelsbanken (bank).
4. Canon and HP offices.
5. Pizza place.
6. Sushi place.
7. Greek food.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home