il dottore

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lost

Yea, so I went to the registration… Well, actually, first I couldn’t find my way around so I got lost and walked around the campus area for about 30 minutes and then I found out where I was supposed to go..

It was good, first they just checked ID and so, and then an older student had a run-through about what would happen these first weeks and so. I was being plagued by some kind of a sore on the inside of my cheek so every second I was there was torture for me, but that is another story..

Afterwards they took a picture of all future students to give us special ID cards and I tried my best not to look like a terrorist.

They also had a study counsellor there who gave us some useful information but since she spoke some kind of a Swedish-Finnish hybrid I didn’t understand everyting.

2 Comments:

  • hey i would really like to see your terrorist pic ;D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 pm  

  • Hahaha, well guess what boy - you just might ;)

    By Blogger saminos., at 9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home