il dottore

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Prison Break + more

Going to Stockholm tomorrow and will be there until Monday.. Got a few things to take care of, one of them being an obligatory “doctor registration”. That’s basically so that they know that I am really going to study there etc etc… They also want a picture from me, but the last time I took a “serious picture (=portrait or something)” was back in ’99… hmm..

In other news, I just saw “Prison Break – season 1”.

What to say? It was really good. I really haven’t had time to watch any series, like Prison Break, Lost etc etc.. But now I had the chance to see one and I was surprised!... in a positive way of course..

Season 2 is about to start, so I guess I have to find a way to see the new episodes as well. Video: an OZ intro to prison break..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home